It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:57 pm 
Posts like a Northstar
Posts like a Northstar

Year and Trim: Black 2001 Bonneville SSEi
1oldman wrote:
crash93ssei wrote:
Normally we get a chance to sit down and relax, but we had several cars that had problems so we were working on fixing issues so people can make it home safe, as well as lots of tuning going on.

Anxiously waiting for photos intent wasn't meant to "build a fire under anyone" - lol! Safety and the meet come first for sure! The posted photos are greatly appreciated. - BC

That is a lotta pix to post especially in that we don't host our own image files. Anyway I would like to see the others too.

I saw my 94 lookalike, my 01 lookalike but didn't see anything deep Godzilla green. I wonder when the next local meet out here is.

ImageImage
Burnt Bonny.

Note if you pull the injectors to obserbe fuel delivery...make sure you leave the plugs in and disconnect the ign. Believe me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:02 pm 
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Year and Trim: 2002 SE
And so concludes another amazing meet! Still have a few stragglers here (Booze bros and Emily) doing some last minute fixing of issues on their vehicles before heading out tomorrow morning.

I want to give a huge thanks to those of you that came out and took part in making this meet another huge success! These meets can be time consuming, difficult, stressful, and expensive to plan (this year was pretty cheap though!) but the great times had by all makes it totally worth it! It is always great to see so many of these cars in one place as well as a total welcoming feeling for any newcomers or owners of other various cars, honestly makes me proud to be a host of these meets and a member of Pontiac Bonneville Club. I believe everyone had a great time, we got a LOT accomplished this weekend - three wheel bearings changed, several cars one step polished, hit up the Intense meet in Detroit, various tail lights tinted and installed / wetsanded and polished, brakes done, found the cause and fixing Williams issues on the SSEi, got the Mutt running, created a bunch of envy by all for Pat, Randy, and Williams cars, a ton of tuning going on both old school and new school, CV axle work, winning trophys, mega fire, and tons of laughs. This list could go on and on, I honestly couldn't even keep up with everything that was going on all the time, I tried to keep up and help out where I could as well as get my own stuff done, I hope everyone got done what they wanted to get done!

There were a few items left behind as well, a silver Mag Lite and a big extension cord so far have been found, there may be more as things continue to get cleaned up.

1oldman wrote:
crash93ssei wrote:
Normally we get a chance to sit down and relax, but we had several cars that had problems so we were working on fixing issues so people can make it home safe, as well as lots of tuning going on.

Anxiously waiting for photos intent wasn't meant to "build a fire under anyone" - lol! Safety and the meet come first for sure! The posted photos are greatly appreciated. - BC

No worries at all, I wasn't intending that towards anyone, just saying in general why we couldn't get any pics up yet :) There will be more pics posted tonight for sure :banana:

2002 Bonneville SE - The Mutt Complete 2004 SLE interior, drivetrain, and body harness swap, ECC swap, HUD swap, black GXP wheels, GXP headlights and tinted tails - SOLD
2003 BMW 540i M Sport, 2001 BMW X5 4.4i, 2010 GMC Acadia, 2017 Grand Design Imagine 3150BH
1982 Cutlass Supreme - The fun one

MattStrike wrote:
It was the worst week of my life! *pause, drinks beer... smiles* But I'm better now!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:32 pm 
Certified Bonneville Nut
Certified Bonneville Nut

Year and Trim: .
92 SSE
92 Lumina Z34
99 Tahoe
03 PAU
Ryan you got some great ones! I especially like the one where I'm buffing my car, really shows the difference a quick polish made.

92 Bonneville SSE | L67/4T60E | 77K mi | Med Slate Grey w/ Two-Tone Grey Int. | Low Miles Time Capsule
92 Lumina Z34 | LQ1/4T60E | 177k mi | Torch Red w/Grey Int. | Rusty In Odd Spots
99 Tahoe LT | L31/4L65E | 276k mi | Spiral Grey Metallic w/Grey Int. | Truck for Truck Things and Portable Concert Hall
03 Park Avenue Ultra | 212K mi | White Diamond Met. w/ Shale Int. | Southern Time Capsule
05 Acura RL | 155K mi | Carbon Grey Pearl w/Ebony Int. | The Super-Hooptie Daily

James May wrote:
Hello.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:59 pm 
Certified Bonneville Nut
Certified Bonneville Nut

Year and Trim: '02 SSEi
Who's got tripod pics?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 am 
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Year and Trim: 1993 SSE

Member since Nov 2003
Niice!!

1993 SSE Since 11-12-2000
2011 Camaro 2SS
2006 Silverado 3500 4x4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:06 am 
SSE Member
SSE Member

Year and Trim: 1990 LeSabre Custom

Mods: Tonneau, Partial Debadge, K2xx Alloy Rims, AFM Hardware Delete, TSP Cam, BBP tune.
1999 Pontiac Bonneville SE: The Organ Donor
1990 Buick Lesabre Custom: Cancer Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:13 am 
Retired Site Developer
Retired Site Developer

Year and Trim: '17 Silverado 1500
Thanks so much to Ryan and Heather for hosting! It was an incredible weekend with amazing people. I only wish it hadn't been so short!!!

I'll get my pictures up here soon, but many of you have me on FB and they're there for now.

Sirius wrote:
Think about it. You’re tooling down the road in your Prius, knowing full-well that this thing being green is as big a sham as federally mandated ethanol-enriched gas, Russia pulling out of Ukraine, and Obamacare.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:12 pm 

Year and Trim: 09 G8 GT
Here we go!

09 Lexus LS460 AWD -- 94,000km -- Daily Driver
09 White Hot G8 GT -- 155,000km (fuelly) -- LS3 Cam -- GM LS3 CNC Ported Heads -- Kooks 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers -- Solo Catback Midsection -- Hooker Maxflow Mufflers -- Pat G Tune -- Rotofab Intake -- Tein S-Tech Springs -- GXP FE3 Dampers -- BMR Subframe Cradle Inserts -- BMR Subframe Connectors -- Forgestar F14 Gold 18x9 +40 -- Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/45/18 -- Maverick Man Carbon Fiber Spoiler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:10 pm 
Posts like an LN3
Posts like an LN3

Year and Trim: 82 GP
Those shots were amazing Jerry!

I had a great time this year! I'm glad I finally got to see everybody and their cars in person. You guys are all a great group of people!
I wish I could've helped out more with tuning but there was a lot of stuff going on and a lot stuff I wanted to do that kept me preoccupied. Hopefully my schedule plays more nicely next time.
Thanks to Ryan for hosting this year and for helping me finish polishing my taillights; I'm still admiring them every time I look at my car!

2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HD crew cab, 6.0, Z71. The project mover.
2002 Regal GS: 3.4 pulley, E85, and quicker than my old 99
1982 Pontiac Grand Prix L67, T56, GT45, T56, Holley EFI; It's pretty quick Mod list here

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:56 pm 
Posts like an L67
Posts like an L67

Year and Trim: 2005 SLE
Excellent Meet and pics by everyone! Looks like one heck of a turnout and bummed I missed it. The pictures only make me miss it that much more.

Glad to see a few trophies come home to this community with the great cars we have truly built. It's amazing how we can make these cars stand out without bolt on appearance mods like most have access to.

2005 SLE, Greystone Metallic, 152K.

A few mods..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:28 pm 
Posts like an LG3
Posts like an LG3

Year and Trim: 1988 Buick Lesabre T-type and 1997 Riviera
Here's all the pics I had from when Alyssa and I were there Thursday and Friday. It was a lot of fun! It was awesome to finally put faces and names to just screen names from here. I'm still bummed I couldn't make it to the Intense meet...

1997 Buick Riviera - 102,000 miles : Series II L67/4T65E-HD : Intense intake : Ported S/C outlet : Ported LIM : Yella Terra 1.8 Ratio Rockers : LS7 Lifters : PLOG : Hogan Downpipe : INTENSE 3.5" MPS : 180 degree thermostat : AL104's : AC Delco 8mm wires : Shift Kit : STS strut tower brace : Custom Rear Strut Brace : F41 Sway Bars : Monroe HD rear air shocks : HD sway bar links : DHP Tune :
1988 Buick Lesabre T-type - 127,000 miles : Series I L67 : 4T60E-HD : AL 104's : 180 degree thermostat : '97+ Ignition Coils : Intense FWI : Walbro 255 : 2.5" Stainless Exhaust : Flowmaster 40 Series : STB : 'Caddy' braces : hood louvers: Karma Kustoms Ported M62 : Non-walled LIM : YT 1.8:1 rockers : LS7 Lifters : 2.4" S/C pulley : Custom PCV Oil bypass : B&M Trans Cooler : Sinister Tune

I also run the Buick Lesabre T-type Registry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:51 pm 
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Here is my pics in no particular order :banana:

Thursday early afternoon

Friday morning lineup

Some cool reflection shots off my SSEi of Bens Regal and Williams SSEi

Messing around with Clays Tech II :lol:

Juan Saturday night :beerchug:

Love this pic of Booze, completely raw / unedited

Notice how far back everyone is from the fire... we don't mess around here!

Driveway loaded up!

Tyrone made his rounds!

The boys after the Intense meet, they had a great weekend!!!

Had to make a great tag for this years meet too :)

Drive down to Detroit, rolling Bonnevilles strong!

SO.... blacked GXP wheels (Brilliant black pearl to be exact) and tinted GXP tails... you like?

Booze

Ben

Randy

Pat

Tyrone making his rounds again, this time on Brennans car :lol:

Tuning!

Before

After

Some Cutlass love

'Burban love

Mutt and Black Mirror love

2002 Bonneville SE - The Mutt Complete 2004 SLE interior, drivetrain, and body harness swap, ECC swap, HUD swap, black GXP wheels, GXP headlights and tinted tails - SOLD
2003 BMW 540i M Sport, 2001 BMW X5 4.4i, 2010 GMC Acadia, 2017 Grand Design Imagine 3150BH

MattStrike wrote:
It was the worst week of my life! *pause, drinks beer... smiles* But I'm better now!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:25 pm 
Certified Bonneville Nut
Certified Bonneville Nut

Year and Trim: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
WOW!!! Love all the great photos and even more the fantastic cars! Obviously a blow-out meet. - BC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 am 
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Year and Trim: 2009 G8 GT
Omg Jerry I love your pics.

That one of Ed, me, and you at the show is a fantastic case study:

Stock suspension -> coilovers -> lowering springs

That pic of William at the fire should be framed.

FMS Custom Cam, Yank 3600 SS, 1LE (ZL1) 3.91, SLP Longtubes, Magnaflow cat-back, Rotofab CAI, tuned via HPTuners
415/391

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:25 pm 
Posts like an LN3
Posts like an LN3

Year and Trim: 82 GP
Here's some of the few I managed to get with my phone. The phone isn't ideal but they're okay.

Convoy down to Royal Oak:

I managed to get in a few rolling shots of the sides of some of the cars around me. Some are good lol.

On the way down we ran into a bunch of Monte Carlo's and other W-body's!

That's about the point we got off the highway and ran into some traffic so I couldn't get any more shots.

At the 3800 meet:

the Magnuson Supercharger:

Turbo fiero:

Finally back at Ryan's:

Ryan and his son polishing my taillights after I had wetsanded them:

They came out amazing!

That's all from here!

2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HD crew cab, 6.0, Z71. The project mover.
2002 Regal GS: 3.4 pulley, E85, and quicker than my old 99
1982 Pontiac Grand Prix L67, T56, GT45, T56, Holley EFI; It's pretty quick Mod list here

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 pm 
Posts like a Northstar
Posts like a Northstar

Year and Trim: 95 LeSabre Custom
01 Bonneville SSEi
09 G8 GT
Jerry, those look like HDR pics. That built into your camera? They look great.

As with everyone else, I had a great time as well! Big thanks to Ryan and Heather! This meet did seem way more hectic than in the past, hence the reason I didn't get the photos or video that I wanted. I really think for the next meet we actually need to block out time for doing pics and video. This was a fun time, and got to meet awesome people (new and old faces), and see some wicked fast cars (although I didn't ride in any this time). Another thanks to Ryan for his input on the wheel bearing (and thanks to Tim for doing the actual work), and a huge thanks to Austin for helping to figure out my electrical/audio issues (although the problem is still there, it's not as bad, and I'm still thinking it's related to a alternator/voltage problem).

Unfortunately, Tim's Cutlass lost 3rd and 4th gear on the way home, which turned Monday into a very long day. Used my AAA membership, which allows a free tow up to 100 miles, and it turned out to be 99 miles from the point of break down to home. That was pure luck. Yesterday was kind of hectic with him looking at the pan and finding a place to store the car. I then had to take him home (hour drive both ways), so, I didn't get much done. I'm hoping in the next couple of days I get my pics and video uploaded, but it won't be today as the cameras are at home, and I'm real busy at work (the technology storm of the century happened while I was gone).

I just wish it wasn't over already! Too much fun in such a short time!

& Exterior | 20% Tint | PA Grill & Portholes | Limited Trim | GTP Rims | Ported LIM | Plus Many More Mods | Restoration Thread
2001 Bonneville SSEi: 225K Miles | Instense FWI | Intense MPS (3.4") | 180 T-stat | ZZP Plog | Ported Rear Manifold |
ZZP 3" Downpipe | Magnaflow Cat | Retrofitted HIDs | GenV M90 | GXP Brake Upgrade | 35% Tint | Plus Many More Mods |
2005 Bonneville GXP: 101K Miles | Custom FWI
2009 G8 GT: 89K Miles | 35% Tint | Roto-Fab CAI | SOLO Mach Exhaust | BMR Tunnel Brace | BMR Sub Frames | BMR STB |
Kooks Headers | QTP Electric Cutouts | BMR Sway Bars | Elite Engineering Catch Can | Innovative Dual Wideband Kit
1984 Caprice Classic Wagon: 86K Miles | Restoration Project

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:20 pm 
Certified Bonneville Nut
Certified Bonneville Nut

Year and Trim: .
92 SSE
92 Lumina Z34
99 Tahoe
03 PAU
Those look amazing! I want some to frame. I need to post a picture of my registration tag from the meet, it was a good one too.

92 Bonneville SSE | L67/4T60E | 77K mi | Med Slate Grey w/ Two-Tone Grey Int. | Low Miles Time Capsule
92 Lumina Z34 | LQ1/4T60E | 177k mi | Torch Red w/Grey Int. | Rusty In Odd Spots
99 Tahoe LT | L31/4L65E | 276k mi | Spiral Grey Metallic w/Grey Int. | Truck for Truck Things and Portable Concert Hall
03 Park Avenue Ultra | 212K mi | White Diamond Met. w/ Shale Int. | Southern Time Capsule
05 Acura RL | 155K mi | Carbon Grey Pearl w/Ebony Int. | The Super-Hooptie Daily

James May wrote:
Hello.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:07 pm 
Certified Bonneville Nut
Certified Bonneville Nut

Year and Trim: 91 S10 P/U
97 SSEI- 136k
What an embarrassing photo of me haha

No bonnie!
93 s10 ex cab: 2.8: t5: exhaust: tbi mods. 5.3, 76mm, and a D.r cam on a stand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:13 pm 
Certified Bonneville Nut
Certified Bonneville Nut

Year and Trim: 2003 SLE
Really bummed I missed it now. Jerry, really amazing pics.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:21 pm 
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

gonzo4191 wrote:
What an embarrassing photo of me haha

Not embarrassing at all, just shows how much fun you had :lol:

MattStrike wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next