It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NEW TO THE GROUP
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:41 pm 
LE Member

Year and Trim: 2005 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE GXP
Hey Guys, My name is Anastasia and I just recently bought a 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP from a gentleman in Iowa. From what he stated he bought it from a guy that's apart of this club, he was located in Iowa as well. The car is now with me in Wisconsin and will be stored for the winter months. Would be cool to see who owned it from this club. I joined to get more knowledge of the this style Bonneville. I have owned 2 SSEi's previously and was hoping to get another one but they are hard to come by- most are clapped out. I wanted to insert a image but do not know how to. It is Graystone Metallic and has the car club sticker on the rear small window, has chrome Grand Prix GXP rims. The car was originally from Missouri. I have the window sticker and the original personalization instruction CD that came with the car brand new. Its extremely clean and stock.

Post subject: Re: NEW TO THE GROUP
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:20 pm 
Certified Bonneville Nut
Certified Bonneville Nut

Year and Trim: 2003 SLE
Nice! Welcome to the club.

You can host images on Imgur and then paste in the BBC codes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:28 pm 
Resident Gearhead
Resident Gearhead

Year and Trim: 2003 SSEi
Here's some help posting pictures, if you need it. May be a little dated, but concept is the same.

your-ride-pics-and-videos/topic46080.html

Resident Tightwad
Screw you, Photobucket.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:44 pm 
LE Member

[img]imgur.io/a/vISyTli[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:18 pm 
GXP Member
GXP Member

Year and Trim: 2013 Regal GS
Welcome!!

(yes, there is a story behind my avatar.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:38 pm 
LE Member

Thank you guys. I don’t think that image worked. Oh well I guess.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:53 pm 
Certified Bonneville Nut
Certified Bonneville Nut

Year and Trim: 2006 STS-V, 2004 GTO, 2009 G8 GT
Was he from Rockford, IA (Around Mason City)? Did he have a GTO also?

If so, that might be 1tinindian, Leon.

He had a Greystone metallic 2005 GXP. Last time I saw him, he came in for the Cruising Tigers summer show here in Chicago.

Retired Bonneville Owner and former GM Tech:
2004 Pontiac Bonneville GXP: Black/Ebony *SOLD*

Summer Toys: Combined 827 RWHP / 877lb/ft RWTQ
2004 Pontiac GTO: Impulse Blue Metallic/Black/M6: lots 'o mods, 415 RWHP / 405lb/ft RWTQ!
2006 Cadillac STS-V: Light Platinum Metallic/Light Gray/A6 - Spectre CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, Speed Inc. tune, 412 RWHP / 472lb/ft RWTQ

Daily Drivers:
2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited: Mommy's new RGC
2015 Chrysler Town & Country Limited Platinum: Kids new RGC
2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited: Sold to neighbor
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: L76, Sport Red Metallic
2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500: Doeskin Tan - 8.1L Big Block... new plow truck
1999 Chevrolet Suburban: Sunset Gold Metallic - Daddy's winter beater and plow truck

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 6:14 am 
LE Member

Year and Trim: 2012 B
blonde_beauty wrote:
Hey Guys, My name is Anastasia and I just recently bought a 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP from a gentleman in Iowa. From what he stated he bought it from a guy that's apart of this club, he was located in Iowa as well. The car is now with me in Wisconsin and will be stored for the winter months. Would be cool to see who owned it from this club. I joined to get more knowledge of the this style Bonneville. I have owned 2 SSEi's previously and was hoping to get another one but they are hard to come by- most are clapped out. I wanted to insert a image but do not know how to. It is Graystone Metallic and has the car club sticker on the rear small window, has chrome Grand Prix GXP rims. The car was originally from Missouri. I have the window sticker and the original personalization instruction CD that came with the car brand new. Its extremely clean and stock.

Hi Anastasia! Congratulations on your new purchase, the 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:30 pm 
LE Member

Year and Trim: 2000 Bonneville SSEi, Gallexie Silver,
Osio, that's Cherokee for hello, I'm not Cherokee but the wife is. Anyhow as is obvious, I'm new to the group but have been here before as a reader. So here's my deal, I've been working on restoring this SSEi now for a few years, had to take a break due to health and income issues. Working at finishing replacing all the window regulators, still need the 2 back door parts, done a fair amount to the engine as in the standard performance upgrades, more coming, cam swap to ZZP VS-RPM, headers, larger piping, Intercooler ASAP, adding Falken Radials-half way there, getting front windshield after the 1st, got rear earlier this month, needing some paint work asap, replaced front left fender due to rust not long ago, replaced some of the lower molding trim when doing fender. So all other things out of the way, this car is a work in progress and coming along and now I am trying desperately to track down either a working sunroof frame, or find parts I can use to repair mine. I'm a retired mechanic but this is not anything I have gone into but that's not bothering me right now. I'm sure with the parts needed, I can get through this with some pop rivets and care along with those parts I'm looking for. I'm sure this will take more than 1 donner frame but if I can find someone that has frames that don't work, or working, I could collect enough pieces to build a working assembly that could be used to get another sunroof but in operation for whomever is needing one. Not sure how all this forum stuff works as I'm an old guy now with limited computer skills. I will try to keep this open so I can see if any responses get posted. In the mean time, I'm still searching the internet for parts by contacting salvage yards but these cars are old enough now it's getting harder all the time to find useable pieces. There are a couple of yards in the city near me which is Rapid City,S.D. and they have a few, not many cars, I have to go back up there soon and look for whatever I can find and see if I can find the parts I need and try to make a deal with them on building a working frame. Hope I hear from some soon. Almost forgot, I tried to send a message to whomever is, was running the parts through here but my message came back as address not found, so does anyone have an update of them? BONNEVILLES Unlimited ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:36 am 
Resident Gearhead
Resident Gearhead

Year and Trim: 2003 SSEi
I recommend starting your own (new) thread with a specific subject, you'll likely get more applicable responses that way.

I don't think you have to get a sunroof track out of a Bonneville, there are other models that will fit.

Yes, Andrew at Bonnevilles Unlimited is your go-to guy for parts and all things Bonneville. His email is andrew.suderman@gmail.com. You can also find him here as harofreak00. That's harofreak zero zero, not harofreak oh oh. :)

Resident Tightwad
Screw you, Photobucket.